
In preparation for Janna's shower on Sunday (if she is not still in labour) I made some freezer friendly foods.
This was the first of the recipes: Dutch Meatball Soup. I found it in the Canadian Living Magazine's Make Ahead Meals issue that was on stands last week. Perfect timing.
The soup was extremely easy. The neighbors liked it. I like making the neighbors happy.
http://www.canadianliving.com/food/dutch_meatball_soup.php - add extra salt and pepper to taste when done!!!
3 comments:
Well don't make me beg, shoot me over the recipe please!
We like Panda Bear, Panda Bear too, but I was feeling lazy and they started this book's animals at playgroup so I figured one less to do!
ooh, this looks yummy, and very prettily packaged i must say☺
Okay really dumb question, how do you prepare leeks? Just the bottom part? Peel off top layers and rinse? I've seen leeks and eaten them in things at restaurants but never used them at home. Hey we just used our first shallot and we thought that was pretty big news!
Post a Comment