Baba got me The Cookie Bible a few years ago and now I am trying to do a recipe from the book every weekend. These cookies were sooo yummy. I will post the recipe if anyone is interested, but for now I am straight up lazy.The cookies are not a sugar cookie because they have half a brick of cream cheese in them. Then I dipped them in melted chocolate chips and mint chocolate shavings. Gooooooooooooooooood. So good. And so worth the rolling and baking and cooling and dipping and cooling again. This recipe made 3.5 dozen, but we ate them in less than 48 hours (the neighbors helped), so I will double the recipe next time.


2 comments:
Thank you Missy, for showing me how yummy those cookies are!
Those do look great, you are going to be my go to source for cookies if you're making a new kind each weekend!
Post a Comment