Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Memory Game

I made these for Missy on my last day working at the high school; on my last day with a laminator!!

I made doubles of some photos; they aren't necessarily our favorite photos, but photos with special family, certain colors, pumpkins at the pumpkin patch. I figured she was too young to actually match up the photos and play the traditional "memory game", so in the meantime we can talk about the aspects of the photos. (who is in this picture? Is it summer? What color is the balloon?)

I cut my scrap scrapbooking paper into rectangles, adhered with doublesided tape, and laminated. Each photo card has a different paper, to make it extra tricky when we play memory!

3 comments:

Seener Beaner said...

OMG COOL!

Katie said...

Love it, love how it uses pictures. Totally gonna steal it for ABC, okay?

Katie said...

Hey Anna, you don't have to change the post unless you really want to and I'm guessing you have your hands full right now. I'll direct link to your post on our post for ABC. Thanks!