
I sure was cranky.
Its warmed up (today was minus 9 in the afternoon, I layered 2 bunnyhugs in triumph!)
Missy's BFF (that would be Best Friend Forever for the grandparents) Lily came over for a play and some good ol' fashioned plugged in play. The Wiggles are huge in our little household right now.
Sometimes you gotta make due (do?) with what you got.
All we got is an inflatable beach ball from the summer.
And I gotta stop playing with the photo settings and formatting because this is the type of post you get!
This is my favorite of Missy's cloth diapers. It was 2nd hand, and isn't the most bulletproof, but still works around the house.




2 comments:
Playdates are so fun! The Wiggles haven't caught on here yet. She's more of a Blue's Clues and Wonder Pet's kinda gal. She sings, "What's gonna work, teamwork" over and over. She listens to Laurie Berkner, you should check her out. The kindergarteners really liked her too. Love the tie die diaper covers, how bright and cheerful.
I changed my name on here... and pic. But I am sure you could still figure out it is me. I love the ball pics!! Beachballs are awesome. How was your weekend?
Post a Comment