Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Slow Times at the k e household!

Nana was visiting us for an extended weekend, so there was nothing much to report! Nana keeps everyone busy (especially the Missy) and cooks gourmet meals. Everyone wins when Nana comes to town!This book is another awesome Costco find. Its an Elmo & Grover First Look & Find for Toddlers. Its another thing we have had for ages, but this morning I noticed someone was quiet for about 15 minutes and I caught her reading this book.Job front news: nothing to report. Still looking. Two postings I am applying for this week, one only really serious about. If no job end of Feb/beginning of March, then the Missy and I will take a trip to visit Nana and Poppy in British Columbia (hoping to co-ordinate with Signe and cousin Erik!)

3 comments:

Seener Beaner said...

Nice photos! I love the brushing Nana's hair one. I hope we can all do a BC visit together. That would be a blast!

Anonymous said...

Lets hope I get a job though and cannot visit too....then you can visit here!

Katie said...

It looks like you had a busy time with a visit and all! I just love costco finds! Only thing is now ER thinks everytime we go she should get something!

Good luck with the job applications! Although visiting family is always a fun time!