Well, warming up for Saskatchewan at least...
We were finally able to take Missy for a walk yesterday. She was excited about it too. Its a long hard winter for the little ones!
Are these pj's or an outfit? The tag says: 'Brand': loungeTo me, that says, its for lounging about, like on a daycare day or snowed in day.
What do you think? Pj's or outfit?

3 comments:
haha sorry, I had no idea when I got those "lounge" clothes what they were for either. I guess for hanging around the house like on Desperate Housewives where they wear their Juicy Couture. If the lounge clothes are comfy enough, I say they can be PJ's too.
Glad it is warming up for you guys too. Little ones need the fresh air!!
That's a sweet outfit for a wee one!
Thanks for visiting my blog and for becoming a follower, I really appreciate it and look forward to reading about your daily adventures too!
Post a Comment