Sunday, November 16, 2008

Supper Club Sunday Aftermath

Here are some reviews from the vegetarian lazagna:
"its good, but bland"
"its really good"
"I've never really liked sweet potatoes"
"I am NOT eating that" (guess who?)

I liked it. Its definitely homey, and very rich. I will NOT cook it again though because it took soooo long and no one really appreciated it. That is when you know that its not a "make-again".


Missy enjoyed the veggies and dip the most, and ate and ate and ate the raw broccoli. A little skeptical at first....


We capped the evening off with a round of Doo Wah Doo, Tra La La...

5 comments:

Seener Beaner said...

MMM I would have loved that lasagna!! You can always add hotsauce if it is bland. The photo of it looks scrumptious!! What is wrong with your husband that he can't ever eat melted cheese unless it is on pizza?

k-e-household said...

Or melted on top of an all beef patty, served by a creepy clown, but would never eat it at home?

Dunno.

FourLeafClover said...

Great blog - I love all the entries on food!

k-e-household said...

jasmine you are my foodie inspiration...the first time I saw those creative snacks...I was in love :)

Anonymous said...

Hey! Whaddaya mean no one really appreciated it? I did! I did! I ate the leftovers for supper tonight...yummm.