With winter upon us, I brought Missy's coupe car in from outside. She plays in it in the kitchen while I make supper after daycare. She says "beep" and then wants to hear Elmo sing about the horn going "beep beep beep beep" while sitting in the car with her babies.
Giraffe goes for a ride too...
Giraffe gets kisses. (mmmwah - could that be considered a "new word"?)

Today she was bitten on the cheek by a boy at daycare. They were sitting next to eachother having snack and he just leaned over and sank his teeth into her plump cheeks! You can actually see the full set of teeth marks imprinted on her face. The daycare provider says it was "primal" and that he was teething. I was not upset, I am sure she will get him back one day soon.
Missy was just trying to share day old toast with her daddy!! He was trying his best to pretend he was mmmmmming it. But she wanted to actually go in his mouth!
1 comment:
Poor Missy! Hope her cheek is ok. I had to laugh but it is only funny after the fact! I wish I was around enough so she could say MMYYyyyyyy name!! Oh well. One day she will know I am her godmother.
What time do you put her to bed? I am never sure when to call, especially with our time zone difference now.
Post a Comment