The thing about Ukrainian weddings is, the men have a bit too much wodka and decide they are Kozaks coming in on their horses and then they entertain us with a dance. Men that are out of shape, that have never Ukrainian danced before or that aren't even Ukrainian; they just get up and perform. 
This morning we got up and chased some Canadian geese along the beautiful riverbank.


We came back tonight for Sunday Night Supper Club. Brett the Doula prepared Szechuan Noodle Salad, Lemongrass Wrapped Fish and green tea ice cream. The salad was amaaaaaaaazing.

4 comments:
i have heard wonderful things about green tea ice cream, and i am determined to try it someday☺
i adore the adorable little tummy in the little pink cardie♥
I love your photos this time!!! Look at the beautiful family shots!!! Was that Baba? Nice work!
I also love M's little pink outfit. Of course I do, but I think it is good that you don't over do it with the pink. I will have to restrain myself.
That is funny about the boys drinking too much vodka and dancing. At least your husband and the groom were actually in a Ukrainian dancing group.... weren't they?
Hi! Thank you for joining the fun over at my giveaway!
Your darling girl looks adorable all dressed up in pink!
I haven't heard of green tea ice cream! Is it tasty? hmmm..I may have to give it a whirl!
I love all of your photos too!
Good luck in the giveaway!
Ahhh, so sad I missed Sunday Night Supper Club. The food looks amazing! I miss you and Noah. Will be home on Sunday. xo
Post a Comment