I brought some "baby" toys out to get ready for Erik's visit. Turns out he is not interested in them at all. It also turns out I sent my new camera's memory card home in Baba's laptop, but I'll get some photos of Erik and Missy up soon.
Oh... and she LOOOOOVED my diamond necklace ( I know they all like whatever kind of necklaces). When I told her "diamonds are a girls best friend", she put her hands above her head and danced to twinkle tinkle little star .... like a diamond in the sky. How cute!
2 comments:
Haha Missy made jewelry out of the rings! How girly!
Oh... and she LOOOOOVED my diamond necklace ( I know they all like whatever kind of necklaces). When I told her "diamonds are a girls best friend", she put her hands above her head and danced to twinkle tinkle little star .... like a diamond in the sky. How cute!
Post a Comment