Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ramblings of a Toddler

1) We were reading an alphabet book the other day. A really simple board book with tons of real photo images on each page that start with the same letter. Missy jumped off the couch so I kept reading the P words really emphasizing the first letter:

"p-p-p-penguin
p-p-p-peaches
p-p-p-parachute
p-p-p-parakeet"

And Missy responded with:
"p-p-p-pepka"

Which is a pacifier in Ukrainian (and our most used word in the kehousehold!), but none the less, starts with P!
Harvard, here we come.

2) Missy was really into the number two recently. Well, not really into it, but just saying it. I would count oonnnnne, she would say, tooooooo.

Now everything is toooooooooooo freeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
She has somehow skipped one completely.

1 comment:

Seener Beaner said...

Cool, I love when you share stuff like that. Amazing how she is turning two soon and she is learning SO much!!

Coconut syrup is coming up! You can put it next to your vanilla. :)