Monday, February 16, 2009

Stampin' and Tantrumin'

Baba brought Missy some lower case alphabet stamps and large stamping pads. The stamping pads clearly indicate that they are non-toxic, washable, for stamps, NOT FOR MISSY'S FINGERS! So she was very upset that she could not stick her whole hand in stamping pad.
I will be hiding these and will pull them out again in a few months ;)

why is my child wearing a bib? this must have been post or pre snack :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Do you know where the stamps and pad are from? The look like the Lakeshore Learning ones I have, but I don't know if they have those in Canada. Looks like your little missy stamps like my little missy! Whole hand NOT going on pad is what we're working on. At least the stamped images look like letters. Mine presses hers down like they she is druming.

It would appear you survived single parenting!