Monday, June 1, 2009

Little People

We got this super cool handmade family from Craftynest Creations on Etsy. She makes custom families and people groups too, so whatever your family consists of, she will make some little "guys" just like you! We got a standard 5 person brunette family. Missy calls the little boy "Piper" and the little girl "Lisa" (as in daycare Lisa).
My photos aren't great, but it was hard getting them out of her hands long enough to photograph. I have found them outside, in the car, in her play fridge AND microwave, and in her bed.

3 comments:

Diane Shiffer said...

oh those are so cute!

and it's nice to know they are in no danger of spoilage... what with their refrigeration and all;)

Seener Beaner said...

I think the photos are interesting. I love how her hands are moving fast and the little people are still.

Katie said...

The sweetest thing ever! I love them, and I think the photos are all the more endearing cause of the movement shown by the blur!