Sunday, December 14, 2008

Minus 30 Photo-ops

Its flippin' cold.

Should I break the bad news to her?

Raspberry Blue jello. Nummers!


A quirk: M likes to sit in front of the stereo and watch/listen to music. Today she even incorporated her snack into this activity.

Tonights dessert, grape popcycle and half a pear.

M got this phone as a Christmas gift from Aunty Carol and Uncle Wilf. She loves it because it "talks". We don't have many of those kinds of toys!


I was fooling around with the aperature on my camera this week and clearly I have no photographic talent! So many bloggers have these amazing photos of their kids, and I am trying to figure out how to do it too!
Any pointers?

1 comment:

Seener Beaner said...

I always thought most of your photos were great?!?! And super interesting. I see M is wearing a pink shirt I got her!!!