Some gals came over to craft. Really, everyone helped mamaj work on her shadow box that is a gift for a friend.I made these amazing Peppermint Cheesecake Brownies from Cookinglight Magazine. Natalie helped with decorating the top.

We had Brie with Apricot Topping from the Crockpot. This recipe gets a 5/5 for taste AND ease. I would even go crazzee and give it a 7.5/5. Definite make again! (we only remembered to take the photos when it was all almost eaten! This was the last savoury bite)

This was my "my my that is savoury" face.

For not being a scrapper, Janna did great. (with 5 people telling her what to do along the way!)

1 comment:
Wow the scrapbooking looks amazing. The food... Mmmmm... wish I lived closer! Did you get your hair cut/coloured again? Looks good.
Ooohhh and those peppermint brownies?!??! They look so professional!
I love love love the mascot photo of M at the museum. So adorable! Hope daddy made it home safe. I am home today without a vehicle. Jamie couldn't get a cab to the airport. They all must either be really busy due to the bad weather and Holiday season, or shut off all their phones due to bad weather. I guess I don't need to drive anywhere today. I can walk to Superstore and get some photos developed.
Hope your day is going well.
Post a Comment