
This afternoon we had M's daycare Christmas party at From Scratch kitchen. So fun! The owner Dionne had all the cookies baked, and the decorations laid out for the kids to make pretty take home baking. Our favorite artiste enjoyed the eating rather than the decorating, as did her mother.



Our favorite Latina vecina, Lucia and M.
I have had the idea to host Janna's baby shower/blessingway (which I haven't even discussed with her yet) but I didn't want to do it in our ugly house nor her house where she would have to clean and prep for her own special day! (I say our ugly house because her house is brand new, as is her Aunts, and I don't think they get "character"). So I am thinking we could do it at From Scratch, and we could all prepare meals for Janna to have in her freezer once the baby comes! The staff prepares fancy drinks and play music...it would be awesome.
1 comment:
That is a good idea for Janna's shower. I love the pic of M where she is standing. What a cutie! She looks like she is having so much fun.
Post a Comment