M's Christmas present! Uncle Steven put it together, and even though he is a skilled trades worker, it took him about 3 hours. Clearly this was not a job for Mommy and Daddy. But he did say it was well made and the parts were good quality. Daddy "coached".
aaaaaahahahahahha thank goodness for uncle S! Seriously, where would you guys be without him? I love N's supervising skills, lying on the couch pointing his finger. Was that photo staged or was that for real? haaahaaa. Hope you are having a blast in DR.
Thanks so much for the gift for Erik. You know exactly what little ones need!!! Nice quality stuff!
2 comments:
Wonderful! *Envy* I would love to have a nice little play kitchen for my kiddos.
aaaaaahahahahahha thank goodness for uncle S! Seriously, where would you guys be without him? I love N's supervising skills, lying on the couch pointing his finger. Was that photo staged or was that for real? haaahaaa. Hope you are having a blast in DR.
Thanks so much for the gift for Erik. You know exactly what little ones need!!! Nice quality stuff!
Post a Comment