Nana and Poppy visiting (and helping a ton!)
Sleeping un-swaddled---this makes me so happy! We swaddle at night in this awesome fleece swaddle blanket that Signe got from someone else who got it as a gift, and I will give back to Signe when I am done with it...but during the day he just sleeps in our arms, in the playpen or in his crib--unswaddled!
Watching the Olympic coverage together...
I love this yellow outfit whereas Signe thought it was too '70s. It was the only thing that fit when we out into the VERY cold weather! A sleeper just wasn't enough.
2 comments:
Awww he is so beautiful!!! It's so fun seeing him wearing those outfits.
Need more and more and more pics btw. I keep coming back here to look at Ike's pics. So cute!
I bet Baba K and Nana and Popi want more too!
Post a Comment