Thursday, May 14, 2009

Craft Goodness

I went to Michael's tonight and loaded up on crafty goodies.

I got:
pony beads
gimp (maybe we'll make gimp friendship bracelets!)
pipecleaners
DIY door hangers
DIY fairy wands
DIY birdhouse (we are going to do some container gardening this weekend, and yes I totally found a little birdhouse too!)
sparkly tube paint
pom poms
DIY snail picture frame
DIY white aprons (I am going to decorate for an upcoming BBQ at our house)

My plan is to also make some butterflies with Missy this weekend. Nana and Poppy are visiting, so it will be a perfect gift to take home.

She has also been into wearing her necklaces they make at daycare. Baba has been asking for her own ponybead/gimp creation, so we will make some necklaces too!

I have been feeling uninspired and work must be getting to me....the constant regular day to day blahs. No longer do I have days off during the week. We are so busy with the current economy that they have the part timers working M-F, which means more of rushing to daycare and less time at home doing crafts. I am hoping to be a craft factory this long weekend!

No comments: