Monday, October 4, 2010

Second-hand Tuesday

The Bob Edition:
I don't want to express how much I love the Bob stroller too too much, because the previous owners were sad to see it go. But in parenting you have to upgrade as your family grows!
I hummed and hawed over getting a double stroller, and but didn't have the budget for the type of stroller I wanted. I was soooo lucky that Aunty Signe had her sons so close together and needed a double stroller. We bought the single Bob for a great deal and we loooove it. We walk to preschool and it is great for off-roading. I don't need a stroller for the mall! I need it to get from our house to the awesome park.

1 comment:

Seener Beaner said...

Woot a shout out to the Bob! Jamie misses it dearly, but we are glad it went to someone who would enjoy as much as we did.