I am the luckiest lady in the world. I get to spend my days with this guy:


I should remind myself, he doesn't move around yet!! He is going to be a crazy little guy once he gets in motion.
He smells good. He loves all my cooking. He never complains. He wears anything I want him to (or nothing at all). He is happy just hanging out, and happy going out. He loves shopping. He loves to be around people. He loves his daddy and his sister. He loves to look under lampshades to figure out exactly what is up there. He is great at picking up and dropping off his sister at preschool. He goes mad over bathtime. He smiles at strangers. He doesn't use a pacifier. He is predictable. And yes, he always looks like this. He is always smiling!
1 comment:
Cutie!! He is starting to look more like his dad, especially the top half of his face. Cool looking toys!!!
Post a Comment