Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mothers Day to Baba, Nana, Rose, Celeste, Janna, Signe, Kristin, Marissa, Susan M, Susan H, Karen, Auntie Brett, Auntie Jenn, Kathy, Katie & Daycare Lisa!!

I am up early....Ike and I cooed and giggled and stared out the window at the windsock....Missy woke up and is already playing a "card game" with the "structions", and using other game pieces to make bad guys, poor guys, and guys who need their moms. We have kid and mom yoga this morning, I will let Daddy sleep until then :)

Its easy being a mom to Missy because:
~she loves pedicures, and so do I.
~she has a healthy appetite for anything with carbs or cheese.
~she makes me laugh so much--I think she honestly believes she is a princess and her Daddy is a prince!
~she amuses me with her several imaginary friends, namely "Lick". Lick's sisters are Mick, Rick, and Nick.
~she enjoys making phone calls--we are 2 peas in a pod ;)
~she is very loving towards her new brother, and she has made growing our family an easy transition.
~her kitchen ballet dancing is the sweetest, creative, passionate and enthusiastic kitchen ballet I have ever seen.

Its easy being a mom to Ike because:
~he just randomly falls asleep, anywhere, anytime of day. I would love to join him!
~his 2 favorite things to stare at are his big sister and the television--we are 2 peas in a pod :)
~he smells soooooooooooooooooooo good. Babies are so amazing that way.
~he loves his Daddy just as much as me (which makes my life really great!)
~our bodies fit together, just so perfectly.

3 comments:

Seener Beaner said...

awww nice post. Happy Mother's Day. I am glad you are in a good mood.

Anonymous said...

awwww I'm crying it was such a sweet post! Being a mom is the
2nd best job in the world. The first of course is the nanna job!
love Nanna

Anonymous said...

Happy day to you too! This is beautiful, it makes me want to make a list like this about my munchkins!

cbf