In honour of Earth Day, here is a cute baby in a cloth diaper. And my makeshift clothesline. :) I get bummed when I see the clouds and raindrops because I love getting my laundry load on the line early in the morning.
Thank you thank you thank you for the lovely baby photos. The little man is just gorgeous. I want to give him a raspberry!!! Nice job on the clothesline. I think our yard is too windy and things would blow away. We use our dining room table. haha.
I would need to see side by side baby pictures to really know who else he looks like besides Missy, however since she looks like mum and baby looks like her guess she does! Nanna
4 comments:
Thank you thank you thank you for the lovely baby photos. The little man is just gorgeous. I want to give him a raspberry!!! Nice job on the clothesline. I think our yard is too windy and things would blow away. We use our dining room table. haha.
BTW Ike looks JUST like his mommy. Or uncle M.
I would need to see side by side baby pictures to really know who else he looks like besides Missy, however since she looks like mum and baby looks like her guess she does!
Nanna
OMG he is so absolutely adorable! Love him!
C
Post a Comment