
Missy has left on a jetplane with her Grandma to visit Alberta and Beautiful
British Columbia. She didn't even care to kiss me good-bye--she was so happy
to go! I told her it was her big day, her big day was finally here. Grandma reports
she is a great traveller. I know they are conspiring for future trips!
I sent out about 209 Christmas cards. Seener asked if I get a card in the mail and think DRAT! I have to mail them a card! But no, that never happens because we send a card to pretty much every person we know. We are a well organized Excel database machine! One card went missing in the house, and one card is yet to be mailed (Dec 21st!!) but it should sort itself out.


I have been admiring Seener's moms hangings for some time. When I said
to Liv I really liked her work, she said she would teach me how to weave!! Haha.
I was wanting to buy one for cheap instead. So we were so lucky to get 2 little hangings
in our Christmas parcel from Calgary! It is the first thing you can see when you
walk in the front door--I think it makes us look like earthy hippies. I love them!
I have never downhill skiied before, but a winter scene is appropriate for Saskatchewan!
The Inuit wall hanging of a woman in an amauti was bought by my parents when we lived
in the Arctic. I begged for it, and just hung it up today.
1 comment:
Cool, I love getting mentioned on your blog :P Nice Christmas card collection. Good for you for never missing someone! Hope Missy is having a great time - learning to downhill ski of course.
Post a Comment