Viva the Sunday Night Supper Club!
Now that it is winter, we wanted to get our supper club going again. My mom (the newest member!) said it isn't really a supper club if we always do it at our house. To me, it is less stress to make some food and serve it at my house than to cook, package it up, pack up the kids, and keep them from getting into other people's stuff. So it stays at our house :)
This week we did Mexican--our first international theme! We served: flautas de pollo with chunky avocado topping, chili lime roasted sweet potatoes, Mexi rice and beans (the best dish!) and for dessert: Dairy Queen cake (miscommunication prior to supper club night, but still a good dessert!!).
2 comments:
OMG that meal sounds sooooo yummy. Can you pack it up and send leftovers to Calgary.
I wish I could be in your supper club! My friends and I have discussed numerous times starting one but dealing with the kids always stops us in our tracks.
Post a Comment