Thursday, July 2, 2009

Supper for Everyone*: Herbed Chicken Parmesean

*except for the vegetarians of course

I was browsing cookinglight.com, which is one of my favorite magazines and my favorite websites. I will sit at my desk and wimper, "what am I going to make tonight??". I actually ask various co-workers what they are cooking that night to get inspired--unfortunately I have a no-groundbeef, no melted cheddar cheese and no mushrooms eater in my house, so I have to be very choosey. (note: this is not my toddler)

Cookinglight.com has a section where it posts its recipes that has the highest reader reviews; can't go wrong with that! I found this Herbed Chicken Parmesean recipe, had all the ingredients at home, and served it with angel hair pasta.

IT WAS FABULOUS!!!
Everyone ate it. I ate some leftovers as a bedtime snack. I ate the rest the next night for supper. It was so good. I did not take a picture because it really just looks like tomato sauce covering something up, and I am horrible at food presentation.

Everyone will eat this. Supper for everyone.
It makes a lot too. The whole family will dine.

3 comments:

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

It sounds easy and delicious! The perfect combo for me!

Jess said...

This looks yummy!! I have to be very choosy in my house too, but I think this would be a hit! :)

Katie said...

I think I may have actually made that once or twice or something very similar. I used to subscribe to it for years but now my MIL does so I just read her copy. Plus they have so many great ones online I like looking there for new ones to try. I have several of their cookbooks too. We used to make a great black been soup and an Oriental turkey burger recipe from there but both clippings got lost in between CA and NM and we've never been able to get it quite right or find the exact same recipe again.